Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Red Feather Fan # 2 - The Unspoken Language

Though similar to yesterday's image, I like the slight movement in this one, perhaps a little more sensual.

Though I was unaware of this before shooting, there is a certain language to the fan (I see a new series within this). Here are a few motions that speak loudly in their silence:

  • I do not trust you - resting a fan against the lips
  • Love me - Hitting the palm of the hand with the fan
  • My heart is breaking over you - Resting the fan upon the heart

To learn more about the language of fan's, click here..


To participate or bid on the first print of ten in the edition, click here.


___________________________
Sent by Anon Rosso via the free Email Scheduler service.
Register now at http://www.emailschedule.com

No comments: