Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Apples in your cheeks


Here is the third in the progression. I really think I should be saying something profound with each image I do, but I am just not into artist statements. If the work does not hold up without extraneous words, then I am not sure it is valid (to me). Call me provincial, if you must.

Today's other part of the posting is a simple recipe for a facemask for normal skin. It is a bit sticky, but refreshing.

Gala Apple Mask
1 Apple, chopped (and cored)
2 Tablespoons Honey
Place the chopped apples into a blender or food processor and chop. Add the honey and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Pat the mixture onto your face with a light tapping motion, tapping until the honey feels tacky. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes (heck, look at more of my photos) and then rinse off.




Numbers 2-10 are still available for this print. Each print is currently $50 each (add $6.65 for shipping and handling, and 9.25% for sales tax if you are in Tennessee).


Edition Number:












No comments: