Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In the Beginning



And so it begins. A bumpy road that either goes to or away from Eden. At times I am not sure which it is, but I do know that like she who went before me, she who chose knowledge over stasis, took that first step bravely. I too take that step, choosing the apple for my beginning.

And here is the official start of Rossa Bella, A Study in Red. This is an on-going art a day project. I sit here, moments before, a glass to my left and a bottle of Rosso Classic ready to be uncorked in celebration of this new passion. If you are reading this, well, you will know it has launched, the cork has been popped and this is a reality.

Numbers 2-10 are still available for this print. Each print is currently $50 each (add $6.65 for shipping and handling, and 9.25% for sales tax if you are in Tennessee).


Edition Number:












No comments: